Week 1's effects
- Supplies tumble within easy reach - Once per PC this session
retrieving supplies from the cart is a free action instead of a minor.
- The silt runner inciter is obviously well fed - Once he is dead one PC
may collect his body for 1 day’s supplies as a minor action.
- A howling wind swirls around the caravan whipping even more sand into
the air - Creatures 3+ squares away from you have concealment
- A blast of wind whips shards through the air with greater force.
Creatures exposed to the storm take 3 damage instead of 2
- Gusts of wind shift the sand underfoot - At the beginning of each PC’s
turn they may slide 1 square
- Delicious kank meat - Once this session after the kanks are defeated,
each PC may feast on the kank meat to regain 1 healing surge
- Invigorating strike - Once this session, each PC deals +1d8 damage to
1 target on a melee attack hit & regains 10 hit points
- Potent healing fruit! Any PC consuming healing fruit this session
regains hit points without spending a healing surge
- The Spirit of the Flame is with you! Once this session each PC deals
+1d6 fire dmg to 1 target on a hit & regains 10 hit points
- Inspiring recovery! Once this session, when you spend a healing surge,
up to 2 allies who can see you also regain 5 hit points.
- Another drake soars overhead its shadow menacing the goblins - Goblins
not adjacent to their spiretop drake grant combat advantage
- A sprinkle of foul liquid rains down-it's refreshing but revolting.
For this session PCs use their second wind as a minor action
- The primal spirits of the area bless your healing fruit - For this
session healing fruits restore +1d6 hit points.