Saturday, July 24, 2010

*shakes off the dust*

I've been a little neglectful of this place in the last couple of weeks. So let's get back into it, shall we? Let's go into what I've been up to in the last 2 weeks.

The second episode of 4 Geeks 4e has been posted. In it we talk about some of the reasons that we play D&D4e. The nice thing is that between the 4 of us, we covered all the reasons that I like to play it so I don't even really have to elaborate with things that I didn't get to say on the show.

I was a guest host on 2 episodes of the DM Roundatable podcast, specifically episodes 3 and 4. These were a great deal of fun to do, not least because we can talk about things that would be beyond the scope or length of a typical 4 Geeks podcast. And we really did, especially on episode 4 which clocks in at nearly 2 hours.

I have a one-shot D&D game schedule for this Sunday that I'm looking forward to. I've rolled up a bit of an odd character (a Shardmind Avenger of Pelor) but it should be quite fun. I will live-tweet the game if I'm able to. 

It's not D&D related, but I've joined a Dresden Files RPG group with some great people and I'm very much looking forward to that. Once we get started, I'll probably have more than a few posts about it.

Also on a not-D&D note, we had our first Call of Cthulhu casualty last night. Probably won't be our last. A giant snake just demolished our Vietnamese gangster PC. One bite, 14 damage, dead PC. The doctor PC kept him from dying from blood loss... only to have him die of the extremely potent poison.

No comments:

Post a Comment